[SEL] decal question please

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Thu Sep 9 16:31:47 PDT 2004

The best way to put on those decals is just to pour a few drops
liquid soap in the water, when done you can move the decal at any place you want.
Are you satisfied with the place where it sits, leave it and drink a nice cup of coffee.
Walking back to the shed and chewing the last remains of your cookie, you will see
the decal sits perfect on the hopper ( looks like factory work ) :o))

John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/web

> Be careful, not all decals react the same to that stuff.  Some will wrinkle up and be ruined!
>

> Richard Strobel <Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com> wrote:
> 'preciate it, Steve. Never heard of the stuff. Course it's probably been
> 40+ years since I've put on a WT decal.
>
> Take Care,
> Rick
-engine.com/mailman/listinfo/sel