[SEL] OT - Greetings to Steve Kitto!

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at rbm.com.au
Thu Sep 9 16:23:44 PDT 2004

Greetings Mark

I have been a sleeper on the list for a while, and was off of it for quite a
time. Life has been very busy. New ventures in the church which I minister,
family stuff, we have a very unwell daughter at the moment which takes some
time out.,  etc have slowed down my involvement in the hobby.

We still have a large collection of Villiers. Daniel is not doing much with
them at the moment. He works on engines and motor bikes all day, has a
girlfriend, is now 21, so has come down to me.

I have been playing with the R&T's, made a bead blaster from our old
dishwasher, and that has been it.

Hoping to be at the Centenary rally in October.

Steve

Steve and Denise Kitto
4 Fifth Ave
Naracoorte
South Australia
Ph 08 87621147

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19