[SEL] re National Rally

Curt Holland curt at imc-group.com
Thu Sep 9 05:00:57 PDT 2004

Reg,
Mighty sorry to hear you are not planning to attend. Certainly wish you
would reconsider as there are several of us Yanks that are planning on
attending this National Ralley. We were really looking forward to seeing
and visiting with you again. Besides you DID provide the best beer at
last year's beer tasting!
I think it is great that you are questioning the costs associated with
the event. I find interesting the costs quoted for putting this event
on. Not being able to display at this event I am curious at the costs
for being spectators at the Ralley.
And I certainly hope we'll be allowed inside those bloody fences to have
a closer look and to study all the fine Aussie engines.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC