[SEL] decal question please

Curt Holland curt at imc-group.com
Wed Sep 8 10:59:12 PDT 2004

Steve,
I used spray Windex as Ted Brookover recomended and it work great too No
air bubbles or creases anywhere.
Noticed the first line on the weblink you provided details trimming the
decal.
Yesterday I stated it would be a mistake to trim a WT decal. Apparently
this is incorrect, but it sure seems a risk to tearing the edge of the
dry decal.
Thanks for making us aware of the decal setting solution.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC
P.S. Has anyone tried spraying a catalysed clear paint like Imron over a
WT decal? Does it work OK?