[SEL] Hello again everyone

Bob Jacobs Carrowor at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 08:09:14 PDT 2004

Having just spent 5 days up north with my Mom I got some startling news.

She and my Dad collected everything antique for many many years, now
at the age of 83 she's decided to hold a sale and get rid of much of the
collections.  (Dad passed away 16 years ago today).

If the ladies like antique dolls, china, furniture, and about anything else
"household" there will be lots for them to see and, of course, buy.

For us old iron people,  the specialty of the house is International
Harvester.
Dad was an IH dealer for 20 years or so and never threw anything away.
There is literally tons of literature on old IH equipment.  Parts manuals,
Shop
manuals, advertising slicks, posters and you name it.  All is in "NEW"
condition!!

In digging through stuff this past weekend I came across a brand new head
for
the LA engine and the LB engine,  there is also a brand new head for the
Farmall F-12 in the garage.  Too much stuff to remember it all but sometime
in the spring (when the final dates are set) I'll let you all know if you're
at all
interested.

Bob
Some people call me Sweet Ole' Bob,