[SEL] Tom Mckay

Charles Welch welch at ii.net
Wed Sep 8 07:47:51 PDT 2004

Hello Graham,

I don't know if anybody has posted this info yet, but I regret to advise you that Tom shuffled off this mortal coil two weeks ago.

The service was last week. The chapel was packed - standing room only. A sad day.

No greater accolade can one say of an Aussie, but that he was a good bloke.

regards ... Charles Welch