[SEL] Maytag motor needed,

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 7 19:36:26 PDT 2004

Hello all,

There is a guy I've come to know that runs a peanut roaster with Maytag 92. He is in Yuma, Colorado for the threshing show this weekend and he need a running motor. His quit and he can't seem to get it running. Mine is not for sale as the grandson and I built it together and he also started if for the first time last night on his own.

Please save the Maytag jokes for later. He is semi retired and does the engine shows with this rig for money. If anyone can help contact me off list and I'll hook you up with him. Quite a request, but I can't think of a better bunch to go to.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/