[SEL] Re:Shell Petrol container

Graham Harris ozengine at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 7 17:01:25 PDT 2004

G'day Peter

I seem to recall Red with the Shell shell logo in
yellow. I do have a Castrol 2 gall one here which has
remnants of green. Can you contact the Shell oil co in
Perth and ask someone who knows (or cares), if there
is such a person these days?

Graham in Oz

PS Pretty silly tins in one way - the pour spout was
too small, so often ya see a nail hole punched in the
top! (it spoils them of course).

Message: 32