[SEL] Mr. Maytag

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 19:50:41 PDT 2004

Hello all,

Many times I have read on the lists that you can't run a Maytag, until you are six.

Neighbor kids came down tonight so I could air up the tires on the bikes. Garrett had a great big smile on his face and opened the fuel valve and lit it. His words: "Papa, I did it all by myself". First time and he is six.

Pictures there are none. Don't need em. Couldn't have brought the camera out fast enough. Great big smiles? Oh yes and some short ones introduced to our passion. Wish I could share the smile in my heart when he lit it on his own for the first time.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/