[SEL] Portland Pictures - missing links

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Sun Sep 5 23:24:06 PDT 2004

After a few comments from the List guys about missing links, we found that
thumbnails 4252 to 4304 were AWOL.

We did have FTP problems yesterday with Oldengine.org with broken connections in
the middle of transfers etc., and that is still a problem early today for some
reason. Anyway, I have resent the whole 604 thumbnails again to try and ensure
that they are all present and correct.

For those that can't find the engine pictures, pages 9 to 28 are the Portland
pages. I did mention that yesterday but it must have got overlooked:-

"If you missed anything at Portland, you might find it in the pages as you
browse through. Note that the USAF pictures are pages 1 to 8, Portland are pages
9 to 28 and Indianapolis are pages 28 to 34"

Page 28 does have some spare positions for any last-minute additions, so there
will be blanks at the bottom of the page, and Page 34 has 2 blank positions.

If we continue to have problems with connections at Oldengine.org I'll put up
the whole set on another site until Jim gets a chance to have a look into the
problem.

Peter

--
Peter & Rita Forbes