[SEL] my pictures from Ruden's Olde Tyme Farm Days this weekend :)

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Sun Sep 5 22:07:50 PDT 2004

Because I am a WHIMPPPPP.

Skip has enough brawn to spin the Christensen to start it but Not me.
Arthur came down one day and he and I started it ok but we worked
at it.

The 9HP was the EASY way to start the Christensen :)))))

I asked the group if anyone out in Portland would help me start it with
another engine but so far, I haven't heard anyone jump on the oportunity
so I am thinking of mounting a NEW 9HP with a rubber wheel just like
the oil field engines (I need it for 2 of those anyway).

Glenn Wilson