[SEL] re:Curt's Lorenz - a black day

Graham Harris ozengine at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 5 06:28:08 PDT 2004

Dave and Arnie

A very black day. I'm so sorry for Curt and I hope he
knuckles you 2 dunderheads good.

On the Lorenz's the B.S. lever often snaps with just a
slight knock, the c.r.a.p roller though usually
survives. Sometimes the K.M.R's shaft could bend, but
the water jacket P.W.Y. cock(s) are made of bronze and
never are a problem. A 3-LEG PULLER gets the F.I.B.
roller off it's shaft easily and the L.I.E.S key will
come off with it. Oh, and I think the early serial
numbered engines were the 1ST to have the A.P.R.I.L.
fitted as standard. So replacing the cylinder will be
easy, don't worry.

I hope that helps soothe the bruises.

Graham in Oz

Message: 8