[SEL] Curt's Lorenz - A Black Day in International Shipments

Leroy C. oldengin at udata.com
Sun Sep 5 02:07:05 PDT 2004

SmithEngines at aol.com wrote:

>  Hello ALL
>     LOL  Anybody else smell  B... S............... ?
>
>                                       Mike  Smith

Now Mike....   Arnie by himself would maybe, just maybe do something
like this.....  BUT not try and include Dave. After all you can see a
scratch in the paint on the trailer if you look at the picture real
good.  Arnie did you tell Helen bout the swimmin lessons you where

--
		C-ya

		  Leroy Clark

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
            W.A. NANCE

better look here--- http://www.oldengine.org/members/lclark