Fw: [SEL] Portland Pictures Finally Ready - 300

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 2 22:09:23 PDT 2004

Let's try this again:

----- Original Message -----
From: <paulmaples at sbcglobal.net>
To: <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 11:44 PM
Subject: [SEL] Portland Pictures Finally Ready - 300

 Ok folks I have finally finished processing the 300 pictures I took at
 Portland. I tried this year to present an overall flavor of Portland in the
 pictures. I have grouped them into five categories so you can pick and
 choose the ones you want to look at and disregard those you are not
 interested in. The five categories are:

 Portland 2004 General Display Area Pictures:
 http://client.webshots.com/photo/182985102/182986104DqDcnj

 Portland 2004 Tractors, Steam Engines, Threshers, Sheller's, Etc
 http://client.webshots.com/photo/182991821/182993559dvJQNW

 Portland 2004 SEL Display Area Pictures:
 http://client.webshots.com/photo/182990634/182991687AfuyQy

 Portland 2004 Vendor Area - Engines - Parts - Misc.
 http://client.webshots.com/photo/182993895/182996923bsPFvi

 Portland 2004 SEL Dinner & Auction Pictures
 http://client.webshots.com/photo/182997667/182999098KwbUqW

 I am tired and I am going to bed, I hope you enjoy the pictures.

 Paul