[SEL] "Stuff" in the Gas

Joe & Jewel Maurer toadhill at aeroinc.net
Thu Sep 2 05:57:23 PDT 2004

To Leroy and Curt.

Been experimenting with adding synthetic two cycle oil or lead replacement to the gas.  Both seem to help.  I have a 2hp Bullseye with the intake valve hidden in a cage.  Can't oil it from the outside without removing a nut (not the one running the engine).  If I don't put something in the oil, it sticks tight overnight.  I'm looking for a sure fire solution if someone has it.

I still oil the igniters ever hour or so while the engines are running.

It was great to meet you guys at Portland.  Leroy, the Christensen engine was sold by the time I found it - thanks for the tip though.

Joe