[SEL] Bamford engine?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Sep 2 08:37:49 PDT 2004

Hi George,

I just bought a 3 hp Tulip Top Bamford.  It's a newer one with a Wico mag
and is hit & miss.  It's in perfect running condition on an excellent
cart.  I'll send you some pics from my other email addy.  It just arrived
in Pittsburgh yesterday.  I need to pay bail to get her free.  8-))

They're great engines and not very common on this side of the pond.

What hopper style does yours have?  I don't think I've seen one that was a
throttler or one in 5 hp.  Does anyone have a copy of the A to Zed handy?

See ya,  Arnie

PS - My Bamford is a "pretty" one...  8-))

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com