[SEL] Portland Gift - Cole Drill

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Sep 2 06:23:56 PDT 2004

Hiya J.B.,

Congrats on getting a Cole drill.  Damn handy things to have in the shop.
Rob was good enough to scan and post a copy of a set of instructions that
show some pretty inventive setups for using one.
http://rustyiron.com/literature/ColeDrill.pdf

He also has some nice pics and a bit of background at
http://rustyiron.com/engines/coledrill/index.html

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA