[SEL] Latest engine

George Best George_Best at adp.com
Wed Sep 1 10:53:02 PDT 2004

 Thanks John,

It appears I'd better call this engine a "Thierry" rather than a DUX.
DUX could be the model.

I doubt the French book has "all" the French engines ever made.  Sort of like the BYB/BRB books don't have all the American engines.

If you come across a book vendor selling the French engine book I'd like to get one.  I've now got two French engines, have my eye on what is supposed to be a French sideshaft in Nebraska, and would love to own some of the French engines Harry and I saw on our EHOWT.

Thanks,

George