[SEL] Friends and Igniters

Ted Brookover ignitors at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 1 07:17:09 PDT 2004

Every Ignitor I build gets a shot of "Anti-Seize" compound before it ships
out.

I started this one summer several years ago when an ignitor I shipped to
Texas came back "Stuck", the new shaft had rusted in the hole while in
transit, too much humidity I guessed at the time.

Ted Brookover
4801 E. Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri, 64137
816-763-3142
ignitors at sbcglobal.net , Home Page,
http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/
Ignitor ID Page, http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/ign-id.htm

This Mail, Virus Scanned, by Symantec's Norton Anti-Virus