[SEL] O.T. Norton Problem O.T.

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 30 16:30:18 PDT 2004

Hey gang I was doing a "Live Update" on my recently repaired computer that my grandsons use and I got a Red X indicating something needed attention and I discovered that the "Intrusion Detection" was OFF. I tried to turn it on and got this message:

"Failed to save settings. Please verify that your windows account is not restricted"

I went to Internet tools and then to security and there was no sites listed in the restricted box. Tried rebooting and no help, still off and I cannot turn it on.

If anyone can help me please RESPOND OFF LIST. Thanks

Paul