[SEL] Power Unit

Arthur Buchanan galoway4 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 30 15:32:31 PDT 2004

Hello George:

   Thanks for the note/This power unit is the same as in the tractor LA. It
is a neat sutup.has a transmission on the back side with the power take off
on the left side.The pto runs from front to back. pully wheel in back and
chain sproket in front, has a speed changer shift at front along the right
side with a lever that operates a through out bearing The front being the
radiator.  May have come off of some early type combine

Thanks Arthur buchanan