[SEL] National engine info needed

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 04:12:11 PDT 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:50:19 +0000, you wrote:

>Hi Peter,
>No sooner then you hungup talking with Dave Croft he called me and we just
>finished a 45min conversation via SKPE.  Have you considered hooking up to
>this free service so you can better communicate with other engine folks all
>over the world for free????  Check out the site:  <www.skype.com>  I know I
>would enjoy chating with you from time to time....
>Curt

Hi Curt:

Dave is an inveterate natterer! :-))

I think the calls are at local rate or if you are on broadband they are free.

I may give it a try, but we generally prefer email as we don't have the free
time to spend on the 'phone, much as it sounds like a good idea. While we spend
a fair time on the computer (we have three home and two work PC's networked
here) a lot of the time we are not here, either being at work or on the road. We
have email contact with the Lists both here and at work, so we generally get
most emailling done before we get home.

Dave did say he was going to have a chat with you, sounds like it was a good
one.

Peter