[SEL] National engine info needed

Paul Evans paul at semidiesel.com
Sat Oct 30 03:32:25 PDT 2004

This sounds more like an N Type Gas/PP rather than the N series which were later and larger diesel
engines.

The Anson has an N type gas engine on display. We have P type oil and gas engines (oil engine is not
running yet), the P type gas engine being 18hp.

Not a lot of paper available, I think Geoff has an instruction sheet.

Paul

http://www.internalfire.com
Internal Fire, Museum of Power
Tanygroes, Ceredigion, Wales
Tel: 01239 811212

Internal Fire is a Not-for-Profit company registered in the UK.