[SEL] Surviving Factories

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Oct 29 08:22:58 PDT 2004

Patrick M Livingstone wrote:

>After seeing what remains of the original Ronaldson-Tippett factory last
>weekend I am curious as to which other engine manufacturers factories are
>still standing. I know that part of the Rosebery factory here in Sydney is
>still there as is the Fuller & Johnson factory in Madison and the Root & Van
>Dervoort factory in East Moline. Who else has survived?

Patrick,
Nice thread idea!

I have seen:
The Hercules factory in Evansville, IN
The Emerson Brantingham offices in Waynesoboro, PA (now an apartment
building)
The Geiser works next door in Waynesboro, PA
The Frick Factory nearby. (still in business)
The Landis factory nearby. (still in business)
The remains of Abenaque works in Westminster Station, VT

Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC