[SEL] 8hp Crossley

George Best George_Best at adp.com
Thu Oct 28 15:06:00 PDT 2004

Okay... Do we have any Crossley experts on this list or people with
access to Crossley manuals/literature?

In particular I'm looking for information on a 8hp Crossley TVO fuel
open crankcase sideshaft engine made in 1916.

I can make a deal on one, but it's a long distance deal and the seller
isn't really a engine person, (more like a person that bought a large
collection of stuff including engines that he is trying to sell).  The
pictures he has sent so far were out of focus and none showed any engine
details that collectors like to see.

George