[SEL] Ronaldson-Tippett Centenary

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Tue Oct 26 04:35:47 PDT 2004

Congratulations to the Rally organisers...sounds like you all had a great
time. I had been looking forward to Naracoorte. I was prepared for it but i
am afraid the cost of fuel is now going to have a big influence on my
decision wether to go or not.
What is giving me the shits is that diesel is now more expensive than
petrol..........what goes on?