[SEL] Nice domestic

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Oct 25 14:58:48 PDT 2004

Hi Rex,
         I'm with you 100% on this! At the Arden show this past weekend
some SOB had the same (Kerry for President of France) bumper sticker on his
16 HP Galloway. He was asked to remove it and on Saturday afternoon he did.
He replaced it with one that said "Kerry SUCKS--and so do his supporters!"
His change was applauded by about 15 show goers who were watching the whole
thing. The "new" bumper sticker remained on this guy's engine until he
packed up to leave on Sunday at about noon. I'll try to get some pictures
of the show up tomorrow. I don't know what our hobby is coming to!
         Dave
PS, This same guy was telling everyone who would listen that due to the
heavier that expected voter turnout, Republicans are to vote on Tuesday the
2nd, and Democrats are to vote on Wednesday the 3rd. Thursday (the 4th) is
apparently a "makeup day" for those who can't make it to the polls on their
day. (At least this guy was doing his best to insure that all those who
have thought deeply about the issues will have their vote counted!)