[SEL] Maytag twin Runs

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Oct 25 07:52:13 PDT 2004

Oh Ron, that's some pretty fancy foot work your doin' to disguise your
ulterior motive! Your "Maytag Underground Railroad, Eastern Terminal"
front for your "Maytag Eradication Initive" might go unnoticed by the
unsuspecting. But those of us that have witnessed your unrelenting carnage
of Fred's curse know well what you are up to. Keep up the good work buddy!
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC