[SEL] Auction results

John Cullom jhcullom at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 24 18:09:54 PDT 2004

Hi Jeff,
    I believe the biggest reason some of the engines went for so much was
the fact that so many of the buyers knew the gentleman that owned them
before he died. Not only did he do superb jobs on restorations & getting
engines running, but he went the extra mile for anyone (myself included),
new to the hobby, or if they just needed a hand with an engine problem. He
knew alot about mags & was the one to go to around here for help. So, we
knew that all of those engines at the sale were in top knotch condition.
   Also, the Sattley was in original condition with a Sattley decal on it.
Don't you think it looks like one?
John