[SEL] Waterloo Built Engine..Long

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Oct 24 16:42:07 PDT 2004

Skip,

    I didn't realize that I had gotten it but went back and checked and
I did.  My mother has been in the hospital for the last couple of weeks
in serious condition and I've just been "hit and missing" on the
emails.  My computer will automatically grab them when they come in and
some were skipped over.  I went back and found it.  It came in to me on
the 9th which may have been the day (or possibly the day after) my
mother went in the hospital.  She's 82 and in declining health.  The
ignitor looks pretty good in the photo.  As long as it hasn't been
broken and welded, I'll take it.  I have your address here somewhere but
if you'll send it to me I won't have to dig it out.  Thanks.  My
shipping address is:

Tommy Turner
LaRue County Courthouse
209 W. High St.