[SEL] Waterloo Built Engine..Long

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Oct 23 20:32:05 PDT 2004

Ted,

    I went to to your ignitor page and noticed that the Perkins Upright
sideshaft and the Weber sideshaft were in black type and would not
connect to a photo.  Do you need these to add to your data base?  I
could send you the ignitors off my engines and you could catalog them
and ship them back.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky