[SEL] Blackstone engine

Vivas1993 at aol.com Vivas1993 at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 16:04:43 PDT 2004

Hi Folks,
 I've been looking for a Blackstone engine for a good while, and a friend
found this one for me. It's listed for sale on Ebay UK. # 2278612905, it's a 6hp.
# 147817.
 Could anyone in the UK or OZ. give some info. on this type of engine, and if
this seems to be a good deal or not. The engine is located in Carmarthen,
Wales
 Does anyone in the UK live near this engine, and could help in getting it
shipped to the US., if I were to win it ? Having it shipped in a container with
other engines would probably be the cheapest & best way to get it to the US.
 Any & all advice would be appreciated !
 Thanks,
 Dwight Vivas
 Petersburg, VA.