[SEL] bridge engine news

Bill Boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Fri Oct 22 12:15:37 PDT 2004

after about a hundred attempts to contact the "man in charge" of the engine removal, finally talked to him today,,,,, i was afraid they had already removed the engine without letting me know, but no action has been taken,,, he was very receptive to my coming down and taking pictures of it still on the bridge, and of the removal,,,, it really eased my mind about that, as its been 2 weeks since i was told they were going to remove it,,,, not making a lot of progress, but at least not going backwards,,, will post any other new,,
bill boyce
lost prairie, arkansas