[SEL] Bringing home the Famous

Dave Otto dotto at velocitus.net
Thu Oct 21 07:03:42 PDT 2004

Hi Rick

Nice project! The holes in the base are original. The oval on in the
middle is for the air intake pipe from the mixer. The other one would be
for the water pipe if the engine was a screen cooled model with the
pump.

A good friend of mine here has nicely restored 4hp hit & miss famous.
One sweet running engine!

Dave

Dave Otto
Boise, Idaho