[SEL] Ronnie Rally

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 20 05:03:17 PDT 2004

I have my good old 3.5hp Austral all loaded and almost ready to go. I loaded
it in the break in the rain last night and I am glad I did as it has rained
heavily since :(
I have gone over the engine and done all sorts of little jobs that needed
doing. I have learnt an important lesson: If it is running well, leave it
alone as you never know what you will find. All sorts of silly things (such
as a leaking fuel pump) had to be fixed. I even put new wicks in the oilers!
See you all in Ballarat. I will have my mobile with me (0418 692013) or just
look for the big silver Nissan towing an Austral ;)
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ozday03/0103austral.jpg

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html