[SEL] /now tractor question. OT?OT

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 20 04:18:02 PDT 2004

Shock Horror Curt

> I noticed that none of the pulling tractors shown have wheelie bars on
> them? This is a requirement here in the south to prevent
> rolling one over. Is the use of this safety device not wide spread
> across the country?

Tractors were not built with them so how are people going to see tractors
the way they were originally used on the farm, this restriction by others on
the way you show your tractors is the start of the end, It should not be up
to the insurance companies or the government to lead you like a bunch of
sheep to the slaughter of your hobby.

You Americans must remember that tractors don't kill, no matter how long you
sit and wait, none just roll over, it is time that individuals accepted
responsibility for their actions.

But, go ahead, add your wheelie bars and continue to enjoy your hobby as you
watch it dwindle in attendance.

OK NO FLAMES, I don't mean / believe any of it, just could not resist
sending back some of the words, I am not realy a bad person just cannot
resist a good stir.

Sorry to take up band width with this OT crap

All the best to all

Kerry Morris
Lithgow NSW OZ

Web   http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/kerrymorris_49