[SEL] Old IHC threshing and plowing days at Mike Burns

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Oct 19 05:20:30 PDT 2004

Paul,
Guess you've figured out by now that the problem is the wrapping of the
URL. Looks like the "l" on the end of .html got dropped.
I'm trying an experiment with this email in that I changed the wrap
default from 72 characters to 99 characters. Here is the URL again and
we'll see if it wraps now.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/MikeBurns2004/Thumbnails.html
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC
P.S. Steve W., interesting concept with the snipped URL. Any idea how
long they maintain the database of snipped URL links?