[SEL] Gib Key removal tools

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Oct 17 08:42:20 PDT 2004

  Howdy all;
Well here are two New Holland Gib key removal tools.  They are made with a
10 degree bevel (which keeps the tool from "walkin' out").

   I've never seen these before but the owner says they are
inexpensive..dunno and we don't have a NH dealer close by.

    Not sure whether they are used together or made LH and RH for
accessability.  The owner says they either work or they don't..probably 20%
of the former and 80% of the latter...and especially on NH stuff.

  I've put them on graph paper with 1/4" squares so you can visualize the
size, and I've removed the rubber handles.

   So far with a 5/8" Gib, we are not impressed with these tools.  Drill and
gas axe did the trick:-)

Here's the link to the picture:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/60686285/201050714CJPfMF

Neat trivia I thot