[SEL] Re: can launching

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Oct 16 14:33:39 PDT 2004

Hi Curt,

Dave pulled off a two-pointer can launch at the Apple & Arts show today.
His 15 hp Domestic is EXCELLENT at launching a one-pound coffee can (or a
dove) 300 - 400 feet in the air.  Today we had a lot of wind and that can
went clean over the cider pressing building and scored a direct hit on the
manure spreader used to carry off the pulp.  What a hoot!

That 10" x 10" "square bore" engine is perfect for can launching!!

See ya,  Arnie