[SEL] Re: can launching

kerogas at sbcglobal.net kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 15 15:41:57 PDT 2004

I have plans for an OFEs style  flame thrower if anyone is interested .
Drop me a line and I will scan them and email you a copy
On big motors , running under 60 , they are very impressive .
Not an afterburner effect , uses propane instead of  jellied gasolene
 it belches a ball of flame on the exh stroke .
Tillie needs one of these things .

Chuck ®

     "Far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs,
even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits
who neither enjoy much nor suffer much,
because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory,
nor defeat."                                                 Wendy
O'Williams