[SEL] Fwd: STOVER ENGINE

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Fri Oct 15 03:33:51 PDT 2004

Spencer,
Be glad to help Jerry with some history on his Stover engine. Just to let you
and anyone else know I have access to the orginal Stover sales/shipping
records and if anyone else on the list needs info just send me there serial
numbers.  I am in the process of duplicating the orginal ledgers to micro film
for my local club in Freeport, Illinois (Stover Company birth place).
Curt Andree