[SEL] Bessemer Building

Jim O'Hagan jdohagan at comcast.net
Thu Oct 14 16:12:04 PDT 2004

Hi Fred,
    First of all, build the biggest building you can afford and they will
allow. You will fill it up fast enough. The steel buildings on concrete pads
work well here in Ca. Our climate here is pretty stable in regard to
expansion and contraction.
    Check with the steel building dealers, they probably can supply all the
needed documents to satisfy the powers to be. Some times these same dealers
have a building , that they will sell at a discount because the person that
ordered it changed their mind and lost a substantial deposit. C Ya Jimmy
O'Hagan
Jim O'Hagan