[SEL] engine signs and club badges

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Thu Oct 14 04:39:05 PDT 2004

In the latest TOMMS there is an editorial regarding the type of information
signs we put on our engines at shows . Some i have seen are what you would
call minimalist ,just the makers name. Others give a fair amount of
interesting detail ,i.e. name ,where the engine came from,a brief
description of the restoration details. I don't believe in uniformity as
some in my club do . By this I mean the name of the club and the bare
details , not much interest for the public there . But don't forget to make
your font large , remember they are peering over a FENCE.

Peter Ogborne
Little Grove ,Albany
West Australia
''Heart of the Rainbow Coast ''