[SEL] NHMA - gonna alienate a lot of the snivelers - SO WHAT

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 13 17:50:27 PDT 2004

Rob,

I've never sued, but have been, and you are correct. Hot coffee and
McDonalds comes to mind. I think that really started it in this country.
Can't get on my soapbox on this right now though. Debate is coming up and I
want to watch your buddy, (flame suits on), debate himself, and then listen
to Bush's reply. :-))

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA