[SEL] bridge engine update

Bill Boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Mon Oct 11 22:11:37 PDT 2004

jeff,,, never even thought of making a video of it, much less of selling
it,,, guess its a thought, though,,,, havent had the camcorder out in
years,, i bet the battery is bad by now,,,,i just hope the railroad people
will let me know when they're going to move it, its 75 miles from here,,,
and they are so hard to reach by phone,,, i tried all day to talk to the
guys where the engine is, but never got anyone or received a return call,,
they're an independent bunch, it seems,,,,
bill