[SEL] bridge engine update

Jim O'Hagan jdohagan at comcast.net
Mon Oct 11 11:13:07 PDT 2004

I 'd BUY a Vidio!  Cya,   Jimmy O'Hagan

Jim O'Hagan
-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Bill Boyce
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 10:06 AM
To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Subject: [SEL] bridge engine update

after several letters, several phone calls, and a trip to shreveport, i;ve
finally gotten the best news so far...... heard from  a gentlemen in the KCS
corporate office in kansas city this morning,,, told me the engine was mine,
free of any charge, and that the railroad would remove it for me,,, all i
would need to do is bring a trailer to haul it home,,,,, of course, that
still remains to be seen, but at least its a positive note,,,, first thing
i;m gonna do is call the guy responsible for taking it down and kindly
suggest some ideas for moving it without bending the crankshaft,,,,, also,
i;m going to see if they will let  go up on the tower and take some pictures
before its removed,,,,, will update with any additional news,,,
bill boyce
lost prairie, arkansas