[SEL] Belt Dressing

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Mon Oct 11 10:41:59 PDT 2004

Hi Curt,

I use a block of that stuff for my belts, I got it once from a lathe trader.
Just had a phone call with a trader I know and he has some old fashion
belt sticks on stock. October 31 we will meet each other at a swapmeet
and he told me to bring the stuff along. Remember the good time we had
at the R&V reunion last year, so I will send you one. Let you know when
I have it.

Regards,
John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.