[SEL] This list has answers to Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

kerogas at sbcglobal.net kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 9 12:25:27 PDT 2004

 > I control the content of the FAQ and use the messages from the list to
> add new sections and keep it up to date

and some interesting content indeed , if you missed it the 1st time

"" My Ma has a picture of Gramps and his Pa
on a Tractor built out of a big Foos on a Morton truck. They bought it down
around Baraboo and drove it to the scrap yard in Wisconsin Dells, where they
proceeded to smash it up. Gramps said one smack on each spoke and the
flywheel just shattered, he didn't think the castings were real high
quality! I think he could get a lot of argument on that one if he were alive
today. That was the spring of 1942, priorities were a little different
then.""""""