[SEL] This list has answers to Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

Paul Pavlinovich pjp at steamengine.com.au
Fri Oct 8 20:25:10 PDT 2004

I've seen quite a few basic questions come up on the list lately (which
is fine of course!) which are answered by the FAQ. I've not sent out the
periodic reminder of the FAQ's existance for a long time so I suppose I
should.

http://www.steamengine.com.au/ic/faq/index.html

I control the content of the FAQ and use the messages from the list to
add new sections and keep it up to date. I accept new submissions if
anyone wants to write one. I especially accept factual corrections.

Regards
Paul

pjp at steamengine.com.au
Emerald, Victoria, Australia