[SEL] M grease cups.

Erica Freeman plb at iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 8 18:06:38 PDT 2004

John,thats a interesting pic.That engine is obviously a rotary mag type with
the bracket cast onto the side plate.Mine with the EK has the lube pipe
coming out the back of the casting horizontaly with the cup accessed from
the rear. I believe I have seen some M's with no greasing at all.
International must have assumed they would get enough lube from inside the
crankcase. Mine had no bearing in the case,the cam shaft run straight onto
the cast iron.

Ray
Portable Line Boring
http://www.plb.iinet.net.au